I have a drawer in my vanity that I keep makeup I use regularly and items I want to remember to use and/or try out.
Here’s an updated drawer list for ya and how I use each of these products for my simplistic everyday makeup.
2: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer in Light/Medium, Milk Chocolate – I think this one is pretty obvious but I also use it as a crease color for when I’m in a rush! I’m too pale to use many bronzers out there but this one works well and smells like chocolate, as I’m sure most of you know by now. I use this with a Real Techniques blush brush because the pointed but fluffiness allows me to precisely contour my cheeks and around my hairline.
3: Nars Blush in Amour – This is a gorgeous berry pink shade that is perfect for this time of year when you need a bit more color but not the pastels of spring or brights of summer. I use it with a Sigma Large Angled Contour F40.
4: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso – I’m in love with this peach shimmery shade of blush and use it almost every day as it goes with everything.
5: Stila eyeshadow in Kitten – I use this to highlight my brow bone, cheekbones, and obviously for an eyeshadow and mostly in my inner tearduct area. It is super smooth and buttery. It’s so multipurpose!
6: Nyx “Set It Don’t Fret It” HD Mineral Powder – I love this for adding a little more coverage to my BB cream or foundation. It’s never cakey and keeps my oily skin smooth and matte. I use this with a Real Techniques Setting brush.
7: Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder – I just got this so I’m trying it out for the very first time. So far, it minimizes the look of my pores around my nose and is super smooth as a setting powder with a big fluffy Sigma F30.
8. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal – I love this buttery highlighter. I saw this in one of Melmph’s videos (a haul maybe) and loved the shade. I don’t have very many highlighters and this is different in anything I would normally pick since it’s rather gold/yellow toned but yet neutral too. I use this to highlight my brow bone, cheek bones, cupids bow, you name it. I use this with a Sigma F05 Small Contour brush.
9. Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Light – I use the lightest shade of powder to fill in any sparse areas after I’ve lined my brows with a pencil. It makes for a softer look which I like best. I use a flat edge synthetic liner brush from Crown Brushes (something like this).
10. MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20 – This yellow-based concealer is perfect for red spots and neutralizes the redness. It stays put all day too! Holy grail status here, people. I use a Sigma F70 concealer brush to apply it (or my finger).
11. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15 – I use this underneath my eyes for dark shadows in the lightest shade they make, which is totally sad. Oh well. I blend it out with a Sigma F60 Foundation brush and apply whatever is left on the brush to my eyelids to neutralize any redness.
12. Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder – I got this as a sample from Sephora and I love to use it to set blemishes with it using the sponge that it comes with. The color is a little too warm/dark for me so I plan on purchasing the 2 or 3 shade and giving a lighter shade a try since I love it so far.
13. Cover Girl Lash Perfection Mascara – I never saw this mascara before I heard someone talk about it on YouTube. I needed a new everyday mascara and this one is perfect. It lengthens without being too thick since my eyelashes are already rather long. It gives me length and moderate volume.
15. Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel – I got this as a 100 point perk from Sephora and I’m so happy I did. I love it doesn’t make your eyebrows hard and shiny!
16. Cynthia Rowley Liquid Eyeliner in Black Ink – I got this in my Birchbox and so far, love the pen since it’s just like my all-time favorite, the L’Oreal Super Slim liner. I’ve used it a bit and so far, wish it was a little more ‘liquidy’ but I may just need to store it tip-down.
17. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde – I use this to outline the bottom of my brow and define the tail. I especially love using the spoolie at the end to blend everything in and soften the look.
Bonus! A little (belated) Valentine’s Day outfit of the day!
*None of these links are affiliate links nor was I asked or payed to link to these sites. I just want to help people find them!*